Smartphones are growing in number, advanced technology and a competitive landscape between Technology Giants around the world gives birth to new smartphones every week. Companies like Google, One Plus, Apple, Samsung, Oppo, etc. are trying to capture the market in a ruthless manner and this has brought customers amazing features at low to mid range prices which is most of the market at this point.
Here are the top 3 smartphones which are trending, some before their release.
- Google Pixel 5 – Releasing on 30th September at Google’s September 30 Event has already made it to the trending list (on Google, of course). The reason for trending is not it’s release but specifications leak by Roland Quandt (almost trusted source).
Some of the features –
- 6 inch screen.
- Dual Camera – 12.2 MP and 16 MP
- Memory – 128 GB/ 8 GB
- Battery – Li – Po 4080mAh with Fast Charging
However, these are yet to be confirmed, but soon we will know if it was worthy of all the hype or not.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – Released on 23rd September is a toned-down version of Galaxy S20. It has almost all the features of S20 with a few tweaks to lower down the pricing. For instance, S20 FE (Fan Edition) has reduced optical zoom (30x only). The body looks the same but the back finish is matte plastic in S20 FE, it comes with a range of colors as you can see in the picture. Some of the features –
- 6.5 inch screen
- Triple camera – 12 MP + 12 MP + 8MP
- Memory – 128 GB / 6 GB
- Battery – Li – Po 4500mAh
Price for S20 FE is $699, which is significantly low. It’s available in stores from Oct 2nd.
- One Plus 8T – One Plus recently released One Plus Nord and after a lot of rumors and speculation, just confirmed the release of One Plus 8T, which will charge faster than your mood. It gets enough battery to pass the whole day in just 15 mins, that’s a quickie. It will be releasing on 14th October and One Plus is offering a chance to win 8T on Amazon. Some of the features –
- 6.5 inch screen (120Hz refresh rate)
- Triple Camera – 16 MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Memory – 8GB / 12 GB + 128GB / 256 GB
- Battery – 4500 mAH
These phones are definitely going to create some spikes in trends and impact the market in many ways, stock prices may get boosted depending upon sales, tech giants are anyway bloated for now. A lot is going to happen before the Legendary 2020 is over (defeated). Keep an eye on Next Trend to catch all the trends and make your life a little easy in these trying times.